Street Lethal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok

4 posters

Go down

ok Empty ok

Post  Crimson.Colorado Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:46 pm

hey guys please dont think im being a duch bag here but in most of the treads i noticed that murderface, tom, and i go back and forth at each other. dont get me wrong, i love going at it with you guys its alot of fun, but, i think we should make a tread in the "random" file for the "MTJ Chronicles" and keep the other treads to the subject title. again this isnt to be a duch but its getting a little messy in this forum and stuff is all over...and i just think it would like nice if we could straighten it up a little and make it look clean (after all we are all about clean lookin, right?) if guests get on here and start lookin around, i dont kno, if i were a guest and saw it it would look messy. i aint trying to become like the "serious gooroo that needs everything perfect", or anything like that, i just think its need cleanin up a bit...

thats just my thoughts on it...if anyone has any suggestions on it or u agree or disagree just let me know. and if its ok with EVERYONE, chris if u could give me the rights to moderator or something just long enough to move things and clean it up i will take full responsibilty on keeping things clean and straight in here.

please guys dont think im being a duch its just getting a little messy i think, thats all.
Crimson.Colorado
Crimson.Colorado

Back to top Go down

ok Empty Re: ok

Post  jdmmx6 Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 am

yea man i will talk 2 him and c wat we can do on this stuff but we will b doin a lot for SL in FEB so we will c wat we come up wit Very Happy
jdmmx6
jdmmx6

Back to top Go down

Post  SloRolla Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 pm

agreed...it's a pain in the ass when you're new to a place and all you see is us bullshitting back and forth about random things.

...i guess we all are a bit guilty.
SloRolla
SloRolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson.Colorado Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm

yes but in defense it is still a hell of alot of fun!!! tongue
Crimson.Colorado
Crimson.Colorado

Back to top Go down

Post  da teggy Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 pm